mercredi 9 mars 2011

GIRLS LIVING FOR FASHION!













Today I wanted to present the women who live for FASHION.
Anna dello Russo, she is the Editor At Large and creative consultant for Vogue Japan,she says " I dont want to be cool, I want to be Fashion". She might be probably one of the most extravagant woman at the moment.
Miroslava Duma, she is an editor in Russian Harper's Bazar, she is pretty, rich and she has amazing style and sense of Fashion.
Vika Gazinskaya- russian designer with a great taste and always perfect haircut.
Carolina Issa- – owner of Tank Magazine, very stylish woman, with her very own style.

I wanted to post some photos of them today as I find them all so perfect, I mean Fashion Week is also about them, always watching what will they wear this time for the next fashion show. They decide what is "a la mode".
THEY ARE FASHION

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire